Quick Start is a culture of live, nitrifying bacteria which immediately starts the biological filter. Ammonia and nitrate (typically caused by a build-up of fish waste) are consumed quickly by Api Quick Start to help dispel harmful chemicals that can result in fish loss or new tank syndrome. Use when starting an aquarium, changing water or filter media, after medicating or when ammonia or nitrate are detected. This product is available In a 30ml trial size (great for beginners) or larger 118ml or 237ml bottles for better value.
|Pack Size||Litres Treated||Price||Price Per 100ml|
- Ideal for starting new ponds and re-establishing existing ponds in the spring
- Limits toxic ammonia and nitrite.
- Promotes healthy environment for fish
- Prevents fish loss, and 'new pond syndrome'.
- Easy to use dosing cap (118ml/237ml sizes only)
- Shake well before use
- Use the dosing cap (118ml/237ml sizes only)
- Add two tsp. (10ml) per 38L aquarium water
- For saltwater aquariums, double the dose
Api Quick Start 30ml/118ml/237ml
- Brand: Api
- Product Code: 317163010891
- Availability: Pre-Order