Beaphar Cat Spot On Repels Fleas provides a simple, convenient way to repel fleas quickly and effectively, with each application lasting up to four weeks. For best results, use early in the season before fleas are seen. Contains margosa, an extract of the neem tree, which is known to be a natural insect repellent.
95% of the flea’s life cycle is in the home. When tackling a flea problem, in addition to treating your pet, always use a household insecticide, such as Beaphar FLEAtec Household Flea Spray or Beaphar Extra Long Lasting Household Flea Fogger for your home, use early in the season before fleas are seen.
How to use
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL AND PACKAGING BEFORE USE.
Do not remove the pipette from the foil blister until you are ready to use the product.
1. Holding the pipette upright, tap the neck section to ensure the contents fall back into the body of the pipette.
2. Either cut or bend the tip of the pipette back to open it, taking care not to squeeze.
3. Part your cat’s fur on the back of their neck where it cannot reach when grooming and place the tip of the pipette onto the skin.
4. Squeeze the pipette several times to empty its contents completely and directly onto the skin in one spot.
For continuous protection, reapply Beaphar Cat Spot On Repels Fleas every 28 days. If your cat becomes excessively wet, it may be necessary to reapply earlier. The product can be reapplied after a minimum of seven daysvery 28 days. If your cat becomes excessively wet, it may be necessary to reapply earlier. The product can be reapplied after a minimum of seven days.
Beaphar Cat Spot On 4 Week Flea Repellent (1x Pipette)
- Brand: Beaphar
- Product Code: 5012428051422
- Availability: 1